Concert works purchased directly from Maroon Tune Publications are sold as a Site License.
By purchasing a site license, you get:
- One physical copy of the conductor’s score.
- Pdf files of all of the parts. Each part includes a small printed header: “Licensed to the Anytown H.S. Band, John Smith, Director.”
- The right to print as many parts as you need.
- Unlimited use/performance of the music, as long as it is used by the ensemble/school for which it was licensed.
By purchasing a site license for a piece, you acknowledge the following:
- The license is for your site/school only. Your parts or scores cannot be sold, given, or loaned to another ensemble. You must purchase another site license if you wish to perform the piece with a group other than the one for which the original license was purchased.
Purchase of a site license does not grant permission to arrange the piece, mechanical rights (recording) or synchronization rights (video streaming). Performance licensing for Maroon Tune Publications is administered by ASCAP. (K-12 school ensembles are not required to secure performance rights.).